6 Ideas to spruce up your home with a Christmas ribbon.
2. I love matching ribbons on presents that match the tree ribbon. It just makes your home seem more curated and bottom line. It’s the easiest way to upscale your tree. To make it look a little more designer. Here a fun way to tie a bow on a small gift
3. A fun idea that I’ve done before is to wrap my gallery wall photos with ribbon. I actually took the big picture off the wall, taped the ribbon to the back and then taped on a premade bowtie in the corner. It looks so charming.
4. Christmas ribbons can make any wreath or flower arrangement, a little more special I love using ribbons without wires to trail down the door in a pretty wreath. Ribbon bundles should have 5 to 6 different colors textures and sizes of ribbon to look full and lush. Or little tiny tied ribbons tucked into a floral arrangements is always a nice touch of color.
5. Sometimes décor or ornaments will come with ribbons attached like these bell ornaments from Amazon, do not feel bad about cutting off the ugly ribbon and adding ribbon that matches your décor. It’s an easy way to upscale your ornaments and make all your décor match seamlessly together. You can also dye your own ribbon check this out
6. I was stopped in my tracks with an Instagram photo from @houseandparties where Rebecca used huge 4 inch satin Christmas ribbon in swanky swoops mixed in her garland. I wanted to recreate this look so I took out the wire from some 4 inch satin Christmas ribbon I had and created a huge swanky bow like her on my bedroom garland. Love this fun madmen look! don’t be afraid to try something out of the box, that’s what makes decorating so much fun and so you!
I’m talking all things ribbon on this weeks Studio5 segment and on my Instagram @theglitzypear